Tuesday, February 28, 2017

When Medical Remedy Failed, She Turned to Herbs - Breast Most cancers

"I endure from most cancers of the breast - infiltrating ductal carcinoma in August 1993. Complete correct mastectomy was carried out. Secondary to the bones was detected on the an identical time. A course of chemotherapy was given consisting of twelve injections over a interval of six months. On the an identical time, radiotherapy was given to the spine and ribs. Two doses of strontium acquired after the course of chemotherapy. Tamoxifen and orimetene have been taken orally day by day all these years.

cancer, canker, health program, When Medical Remedy Failed, She Turned to Herbs - Breast Most cancers
When Medical Remedy Failed, She Turned to Herbs - Breast Most cancers


All of the items was in safe state of affairs until August 2001. Secondary to every lobes of liver was discovered. Chemotherapy - FAC (5-FU, andriamycin and cyclophosphamde, six injections) was given, adopted by eight doses of Taxotere. Now every my lower limbs are swollen. I endure from pleural effusion (i.e. fluid throughout the lungs) on the an identical time. I started on oral chemotherapy - Xeloda on 10 July 2002. My limbs actually really feel numb. I actually really feel drained merely and my coronary coronary heart typically beat irregularly. I actually really feel in want of breath at cases. I hope Dr. Teo will help me."

Accompanying this letter have been two medical opinions. Her blood check out report confirmed that her white blood rely, pink blood rely and haemoglobin have been underneath common. A CT scan dated 6 July 2002, mentioned that:

o Liver metastases with no essential change in measurement and amount as in distinction with earlier CT scan

carried out on 12 April 2002.

o Correct pleural effusion.

Correct pleural effusion


o Potential bilateral renal cysts.

otential bilateral renal cysts.


o The lytic lesion in L2 vertebral physique. Outdated fracture of a correct lower anterior rib.

Siew was prescribed Capsule A & B, LL-tea, Liver P, Bone, Ascites and Breast M teas.

On 16 August 2002, I obtained a letter from Siew: " I've taken your drugs for two days and felt scorching. In the meanwhile, I actually really feel warmth solely. Except for that, each half stays unchanged. I merely stopped the diuretic which the doctor gave me, so my limbs are nonetheless swollen."

Her fax in late August 2002 reads: "I have been taking your herbs for 3 weeks. My lower limbs and correct increased arm are nonetheless swollen. The numbness in my extremities nonetheless exists ... nonetheless my breathlessness has improved."

Fax of September 2002: "The doctor gave me Xeloda as soon as extra ...I dare not refuse on account of he'll shut my file and I've no person to point out to when points come up. Dr. Teo is just too distant for me to hunt the recommendation of if emergency arises. My lower limbs are once more to common - solely swelling barely throughout the evening nonetheless may be alright after a night's rest."

Actually her state of affairs had improved. She had additional vitality, the swelling lessened and the flatulence in her stomach had disappeared. She did not endure any additional coughs or pains.

Fax of 16 October 2003: "I've stopped taking Xeloda since September. Now I solely take your pure tea. I am doing alright in the meanwhile - merely feeling pins and needles in my fingers and toes. I suggested my doctor proper right here that I am taking your herbs. I need to thanks as soon as extra for serving to and treating me and retaining me in good frequent state of affairs. My trustworthy resulting from you as soon as extra."

Fax of 14 January Would possibly 2004 (i.e., 2 years on the herbs): " I am doing alright all alongside. I actually really feel successfully and my urge for meals is good. Typically I've backache."

Fax of three June 2005: "X-ray of the pelvis confirmed secondary deposits within the becoming acetabulum nonetheless I didn't endure any pains the least bit. I went for a cleaning course in Taiwan in March 2005. I suffered from left sciatica all through the course. Physiotherapy did not help the least bit. I actually really feel that my coronary coronary heart beats very fast intermittently nonetheless ECG was common. Other than all these talked about, I am doing advantageous."

On 30 November 2005, Siew wrote: "I had an ultrasound carried out on 28 Nov. 05. The result is very similar to that carried out in Would possibly 05. I am doing very successfully. Thanks for serving to me all these years. I really acknowledge your kindness and helpfulness."

On 26 March 06 her e-mail reads: "I had my blood check out carried out on 15 March 06. Lots of the outcomes are inside common fluctuate."

I was suggested that when she first wrote to me, Siew was in precise "harmful type". Her doctor gave her only a few months to dwell. Nonetheless as of this writing, June 2007, it has been 5 years after modern medicine had failed her, Siew remained successfully and stays to be taking our herbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment